Links to Network Providers
Provided below are links to your network providers and instructions on how to navigate their sites.
To locate a participating medical provider in your area, log on to www.anthem.com.
- On the right hand side of the page, click on “Find a Doctor or Hospital” under “Useful Tools”.
- You will see two different search options. Use the search option one the right that says
“search using your plan”. You do not need to create a username and password. You can
simply click on the link below that says “Use the alpha prefix (first three letters)
of your member identification number to search without logging in”.
- Enter the alpha prefix of “TJA” from your medical identification card.
- Enter your zip code in step 3 and mileage radius in which you are searching.
- On the following screen, you can search by specialty, location or provider name. Click “search”.
To locate a participating dental provider log onto www.anthem.com. From the "Find a Doctor tool", follow
- Log onto www.anthem.com.
From the "Find a Doctor" tool, follow these steps:
- Using the dropdown menu, select the state in which you would like to seek dental services;
- In the “select a plan/network” dropdown menu, scroll until you see the heading “Dental” and select
“National Account Dental”;
- Click “select and continue”;
- Enter your zip code or city and state under "Where are you looking?".
- On the next screen, you can narrow your search by entering specialties,
locations or specific names of providers, then click “search”.
Participating providers will appear on the next page.
To locate a pharmacy in your area, log on to manage mail order prescriptions, request new/additional ID cards,
log on to www.express-scripts.com.
To locate a participating provider, log on to www.eyemedvisioncare.com click on "Locate a Provider". Choose "Select" from the dropdown
box and enter your zip code.
For information regarding precertification and notification, log on to www.precertcare.com.